THE RULES FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
1. Data Controller
The controller has appointed a Personal Data Officer who can be contacted by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing (Personal Data Controller, K.C.B.) Interlight Sp. z o.o., at ul. Inowrocławska 4, 88-140 Gniewkowo), in all cases concerning the processing of personal data and exercising rights related to data processing.
Your personal data included in Agreements and in the Contact Form (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) shall be processed by the Controller for the purposes necessary for the conclusion and proper performance of the Agreement, i.e:
- Your personal data will be processed in order to fulfil the obligation resulting from the recruitment process and, afterwards, from the employment contract on the basis of your voluntary consent; the data shall not be made available to other recipients (Article 6, paragraph 1, point a of GDPR),
- Risk management and monitoring of the obligation resulting from the Agreements, within the Controller's legitimate interest in handling the Agreement and ensuring its proper performance (Article 6 section 1 point f of GDPR),
- Considering potential complaints and claims within the Controller's legitimate interest to consider the complaint and defend against potential claims (Article 6, paragraph 1, point a of GDPR),
- Reporting, statistics and analyses, within the Controller's legitimate interest in preparing products and support services , as well as enabling proper management of the obligation of a given customer and the portfolio of the Controller's claims towards its customers (Article 6, paragraph 1, point a of GDPR),
- Conducting debt collection and securing proceedings on the basis of provisions of law, within the Controller's legitimate interest in pursuing claims arising from the Agreement (Article 6, paragraph 1, point a of GDPR),
- Performing additional services in cooperation with third parties, within the Controller's legitimate interest in handling the Agreement and ensuring its proper performance (Article 6 section 1 point f of GDPR).
- data identifying the person, including: full names, PESEL number (in the case of entrepreneurs also the firm, NIP number, REGON number), data concerning identification documents (type, number and serial number), date of birth, sex, citizenship, marital status;
- contact data such as: address, correspondence address (in the case of entrepreneurs also address of their registered office), date of residence, telephone numbers you have provided (home, business, mobile), e-mail address;
- data concerning the professional and financial situation, such as: occupation, employment relationship, monthly income, including income from sources other than employment or business activity, amounts of fixed and other monthly expenditure, number of dependants, name, address and telephone number of the employing establishment, date of employment or commencement of economic activity;
The Controller collects personal data directly from you when you fill in the Application Form by applying for a given recruitment position, through the agency of the Personnel Counselling Agency and the Temporary Employment Agency and while concluding Commercial Contracts or Cooperation Agreements.