Quality & Enviroment Policy
K.C.B. Interlight - Sp. z o.o. is a manufacturer of candle products operating on the Polish and international markets since 1989 and ranking high among the leaders of the industry.
One of the main reasons behind the success of our company is a combination of a dynamic dynamic but sustainable development with simultaneous care for the high quality of our products and environmental protection.
Customer satisfaction is the main driving force of the company activities.
We implement our quality policy through the following:
- constant improvement of the quality management system in full compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
- constant personnel commitment to quality and environment,
- development of vocational qualifications and skills of our personnel,
- use of modern production methods,
- implementation of new technologies,
- machinery upgrade,
- use of high quality raw materials of strictly defined standards,
- conducting business in an environmentally friendly manner, using certified materials and raw materials for production (FSC and RSPO certificates),
- ongoing inspections of products compliance in a modern inhouse laboratory and periodic inspections by external experts,
- research of the needs, expectations, and satisfaction of the key stakeholders,
- verified system of assessment and selection of suppliers and subcontractors and development of partner cooperation with them,
- monitoring of environmental aspects in order to reduce the negative impact on the environment, including pollution,
- the prevention of pollution by taking pro-environmental actions,
- public relations measures related to the company image,
- fulfilling legal and other requirements that apply to the company.
We constantly work on improving our range of products and adjusting it to the existing market conditions. Loyalty towards our customers is an important factor of our policy, which strengthens the image of a businessman not only focused on profits but also being a fairplay partner in business relations.
President of the Board of Directors